I require 50 articles (approx 500 words per article), each focusing on a range of topics in relation to the economy, credit crunch & recession and worded to include some specific information about my site and services (which are designed to assist people to make more money)
1. The articles must have excellent grammar and spelling.
2. They should be written in an easy-to-read friendly conversational manner, but should also sound professional. Australian colloquialisms should be used so that the content appears localized
3. The work MUST NOT be plagiarized, original copy is a prerequisite. This will be verified using library database, copyscape and search software.
4. Whilst the reference articles all refer to the UK, the rewritten articles should swap these references for references to Australia.
General: These articles will be posted on blog sites and the general impression that a reader should be left with is that the articles were written by Australian journalists for Australian newspapers/magazines
1. Saving for your children future
2: Disputing Your Credit File
3. Margin lending for online share trading
4. Things to consider when choosing a credit card
5: Online Saving Accounts
6: Comparing Savings Accounts
7: Term Deposits
8: Saving Money Faster
9-10: Debt Busting Budget Tips
More Details will be provided to the winning Bidder.