QUALITY OF HIGHEST IMPORTANCE
I’m looking for someone to rewrite web and print material. I’m looking for
- An experienced professional copywriter with a journalist, writing, editing background
- Understanding of SEO (expertise is a plus)
- Impeccable grammar, spelling and choice of vocabulary
- Understanding of management training is a big plus
Material for my start-up website needs to be edited /rewritten.
- I currently have 45 short course descriptions. Each course description is usually less than 200 words, containing
Course content (needs very little editing) ~50 words
Learning outcomes (some rewriting) 60 – 70 words
Brief description (most attention needed) – between 50 and 100 words. Usually ~70
Target audience description (some rewriting) 10-20 words
- One About Us page (original 620 words)
1) Full work of the above needs to be done within 5 days of awarding the project.
2) After that, over the next 4 weeks additional copy will be submitted for editing:
* 5 separate web pages of +/- 800 words each
3) Then, all this material needs to be slightly rewritten for printed brochure, which will be mainly removal of redundant keyword usage.
Please ONLY BID if you are highly professional and can show your credentials and previous material with references. In your bid; send us the following information:
- Hourly rate (we require a tax invoice and will pay via international wire transfer or PayPal
- Background and experience (keep it brief: only relevant info)2 text samples (preferably
- 2 published works or work that is available on the net
- 2 references
Process of awarding the job:
Phase 1: SHORTLISTING (aim: 3 days after posting this job)
Out of all applicants I’ll select a shortlist of approx. 5 applicants
Criteria: Credentials and level of your communication. Costs are only taken into account for strong outliers
Phase 2 SELECTION OF WINNING APPLICANT (aim: 3 days after start of phase 2)
I’ll send two course descriptions for editing to shortlisted candidates.
I will take the best, not necessarily the cheapest applicant. Nevertheless, costs are a consideration.
Quality criteria during phase 2:
o Taken out all spelling mistakes (I'll plant some, so I know if at least you've found those)
o Edited grammar (I'll try the same)
o Revised syntax where necessary
o Smart usage of keywords, not affecting quality of copy too much
o Added value (added knowledge, suggestions)
Please start your submission with IREDDIS to show you’ve read this brief. I ignore any submissions without this.
If you are a copywriter and can write good articles on management training as well, we may be in business for a long time to come.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $114 for this job
I'm an experienced writer and editor, so I'll definitely be able to complete this project to your specifications. Please see my private message for more details.