WikiJob is looking for talented writers with experience of writing for the web to help build an online community for university students and graduates in the USA.
You will be responsible for:
- developing general onsite content relating to careers, interviews and recruitment (e.g. How to write a CV)
- seeding wiki profiles relating to specific employers.
- starting, stimulating and replying to conversations in forums.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience applying for internships and graduate roles at companies such as PwC, Deloitte or KPMG in the USA.
Successful candidates will also need to have:
- a good degree of commercial awareness.
- a strong writing ability.
- fine attention to detail.
- competent researching skills.
A basic understanding of SEO would also be of benefit in this role.
This is a flexible role that can be full or part time. It is a contract role that will last approximately 3 months.
Writing, Research, Internet Marketing,