I have 25 articles, each of under 700 words, on a variety of topics.
Each of these needs to be rewritten twice in the following manner (each of the two versions should be a completely fresh re-write according to these specs):
1. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. if the article starts with 8 paragraphs it must end up with 8 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line.
4. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same.
5. The style of bullet or numbering must remain the same, e.g. do not change "1)" to "1."
6. Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
7. The articles are to be delivered in a zip file as an upload to our shared workspace on Elance. Each article that I supply will have the name [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc. the articles you do should have the same file name but changing the "a" to "b" and "c" as in: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
8. Articles are to be formated as follows:
Title on top line.
Paragraph1 followed by empty line,
Paragraph2 followed by empty line, etc.
9. Articles are for ghostwriting, and no credit to original author will be given once we have paid our account.
10. Full payment will be made on completion of the project to satifactory standard. We do not engage in partial payment up-front or any other such terms.
11. Delivery of articles required in ONE week from the time the originals are delivered to you. Time limit MUST be adhered to. If you cannot do it in the time frame, please don't bid.
12. Please post samples of your previous work to the board when you make your bid.
We look forward to receiving your bids