Looking for a professional writer to write 10 original articles about freelancing, freelancers, becoming a freelancer, outsourcing projects to freelancers etc. PLUS submit them all MANUALLY by yourself (after our review) to today's biggest free article directories, pr-sites and E-zine sites. Ideally you already have your own submission accounts there.
- Please write all articles informative (up-to-date) and so that people will actually want to read if they think starting to outsource some projects or starting a freelancer career. Your English must be excellent.
- Article length = roughly 450-500 words.
- We will provide keywords that you will work into the titles, as well as repeating them 3-4 times within the body of the articles.
- Each article should have/offer a link to our site.
- All content MUST be 100% unique, i.e., NOT directly copied from the internet. We'll be checking articles through Copyscape.
- Correct use of English language is a MUST and writing must make grammatical sense. If your command of the English language isn't impeccable do not waste our time.
- If the work is excellent there is a possibility of more work. The ideal candidate works well independently and doesn't need to be constantly 'reminded' of things.
- Please provide a sample article that you have written.
- Familiarity with pr-article, article directory and E-zine submission is a big plus.
- Submission work has to be recorded on an Excel sheet.
- Max. 30 USD for this project (10x 450-500 words article plus manually submissions).
- To how many free article, pr-sites and E-zine directories totally are you going to submit? Which are these sites? The more sites you will submit to, the better.
Please consider that all 10 articles have to be also submitted to free pr-sites, article directories and e-zine sites by you as well. Tell us to how many sites in total you are going to submit all articles then.