This is a 200 page book. The focus is on how to thrive and overcome office politics in turbulent times. Need the writer to be have some corporate experience and gone through periods of downsizing and restructuring. The following subjects should be covered:
1. How to survive a company's downsizing exercise?
2. How to cope with the office politics and avoid becoming the victim?
3. How to make your position indispensable?
4. How to stand out in the crowd without sabotaging your fellow colleagues?
5. What is office politics and why hard work is not enough?
6. How to please your bosses without letting them know that you are sucking up to them?