MyKidisSafe and Productive Mobility requires a self starter, right hand person to the CEO who meets the following criteria:
1. Is between the ages of 24-34
2. Is unmarried without children
3. Is willing to work 24+ days per month
4. Is willing to work 60-70 hours per week
5. Has at least 2 degrees
6. Was at the top of your class
7. Has an IQ no less than 125
8. Experience in establishing distribution channels
9. Experience in software development oversight (not actual development but the processes involved.)
10. Is seeking a long-term position
11. Is in excellent physical health
12. Is willing to work for the first year without a vacation.
13. Is willing to start on a part-time basis for the first 30 days during probation period and while you compete for the position with at least one other person.
14. Is seeking compensation commensurate to the value they contribute
15. You must be articulate both orally and in writing.
We have a start up business that will be marketing our services to 840,000 teachers; 10,000 mobile phone stores; 100,000 churches; 100,000 non-profits etc. in the US and then rolling out internationally by the end of the year to 20 times the market.
We patent pending technology in 12 languages and need to quickly capture the worldwide market.
Your position would be to execute on the CEO's ideas. This would require that you have the skill-sets to fully comprehend the project scope, the challenges that might be met, and alternatives for overcoming them. You must have the ability to think, think and think again for yourself.
Your compensation will be average to start and then you will be compensated on the value that you bring. It is our belief that the right person should be duly compensated otherwise they will seek other employment and the is valueless for both parties. Your compensation will likely be at least double your salary based on performance.
Please upload a picture of yourself and a video resume on YouTube telling us why you should be awarded the position. Provide the link herein.
Advise us on what you expect for hourly compensation during probation and thereafter on a monthly basis and what is your rationale for the amount.