Sale Lead Generator/ CEO Executive assistant Job Description
The Lead Generation Specialist position is mainly a communications position and performs teleprospecting functions for our clients. It will utilize your professional communication, your research and interviewing skills, as well as your marketing and sales skills.
Ability to perform complex administrative tasks involving the use of good judgment; develop clear and comprehensive reports; maintain confidentiality; understand, interpret, and apply appropriate rules, regulations, and written direction to specific situations; identify and correct errors in English usage and grammar, and arithmetic calculations in a variety of documents.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with friendly and confident phone voice.
- Must be reliable and have high personal integrity.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 9 to 6 PM EST time zone.
- 2+ years inside, telephone sales experience, or solution selling experience
- Outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience preferred.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think quickly.
- Identify qualified sales leads and opportunities using a variety of sources
- Classifieds posting
- SEO and Social media
- Organization and schedule
- Business proposals and contracts
- Bid is for 45 hours of work