We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
For link building strategies, we require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. What Is CRM Telephony?
2. Benefits Of Business VoIP
3. What Is Built In Call Recording?
4. Why Is Call Recording Beneficial To A Company?
5. Advantages Of Integrating CloudCall Click Technology Into Your Email And CRM Systems
6. Types Of Industrial Ovens
7. Advantages Of HVAC Air Conditioning
8. Importance Of Energy Monitoring
9. How Energy Saving Machines Can Reduce The Consumption Of Carbon-Based Energy
10. What To Expect After A Breast Reduction
11. Advantages Of Private Healthcare
12. Knee Replacement Surgery
13. Advantages Of Using LogiXML
14. What Is Data Warehousing?
15. Understanding Data To Help Develop A Pragmatic Solution For Data Cleansing And Re-Structuring
16. How To Make Better Informed And Less Risky Decisions Using BI
17. How To Recognise An Error Condition On Your Printer
18. Reducing Unnecessary Wear And Tear On Printer Parts
19. Importance Of Dust Covers For Printers
20. Choosing The Right Conference Venue
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 per article will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality (publishable standard).
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect FDC and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by FDC.
Full guidelines, terms and instructions are as follows:
1. Payment of £4 will be made for each 430-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Focus DC reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Focus DC and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Focus DC to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above