We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
For link building strategies, we require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. Choosing A Web Design With An Offered SEO Service
(The SEO ensures your site is built correctly and SEO friendly)
2. Do You Know The Traffic Profile To Your Site?
(Are you offering a mobile version for your visitors and do you understand your traffic?)
3. Being Part Of The Google Partner Program Is Important
(It's important to be part of the Google parent program as it ensures you are updated with the way Google operates)
4. Is It Best To Choose A Design Agency Outside Your Industry Sector?
(The design agency may bring together new ideas when other sector specific agencies are stagnated)
5. Travel Comparison Sites Don’t Build Brand Worth - Email Marketing Does!
(We send 40 million emails to help travel companies build brand awareness – it's powerful and helps raise your company's value, plus reduced commission sent to comparison sites)
6. Do You Know The Power Of Email Marketing To Retain Customers?
7. Are You Getting Professional Template Design For Your Email Marketing?
8. The Power Of Following Up Opened Email
9. Use Email To Tell Clients About Your Growing Service
10. Benefits Of Outsourcing Your Work To An Email Agency
11. Do You Have A Web Site For Generating Business Or just because you believe you need one?
12. Is Your Web Site Checked For Future SEO Compatibility?
13. Do You Understand 'The Magic F' When Designing A Web Page?
14. How The Design Of Your Website Can Affect Lead Generation
15. Does Your Website Make Use Of Simple Calls To Action?
16. Are You Communicating The Right Message At Your Exhibition?
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £4 per article will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality (publishable standard).
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect FDC and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by FDC.
Full guidelines, terms and instructions are as follows:
1. Payment of £4 will be made for each 430-500 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Focus DC reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Focus DC and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Focus DC to use at our sole discretion
7. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £74 på dette job
Hi, I have over 5 years experience in SEO article-writing. This gives me a competitive edge over much of the competition. I've sent a detailed brief via your PM, and hope to get a favorable response. Regards, Charles
Creative and professional writer with over 6 years experience in producing high quality content on various topics. Fast turnaround using well-researched information.
Hello,am a Web developer and Article writer.I understand the topics very well as it is my line of work,and I can assure of quality content if my bid is considered.Regards.