How are you today? Please here is a comprehensive list of what I will like you to write for me:
1. Twenty (20) 500-700 words articles with a keyword density of 5%. I will show you a website where you will find how the keyword density of the articles.
You will select the topics to write on and these articles will be posted in my blogs and submitted to article directories.
Is it possible for you to do a search on the latest/hottest issues been discussed in blogs, forums and article directories so that the articles that you will write for me will be tailored to address the latest issues on the subject.
I need unique content please.
2. Three (3) newsletter articles for me to send to my newsletter subscribers.
3. Six (6) newsletter articles for me to send to some related newsletter owners that share the same niche with me. You have have to go through their newsletters to see what they write about and write to suit the themes of their newsletters.
4. Six (6) blog articles for me to send to some related blog owners that share the same niche with me. You have have to go through their blogs to see what they write about and write to suit the themes of their blogs.
The above writing will pertain to "dating" but I will still like you to write on "motivational quotes" and on "parenting" for me but that is if you do a good job.
Also I will like you to do this write up on a monthly basis. So you see, you will have a customer that will need your services monthly.
For this first month, I really cann't afford much but it is my believe that as time progresses, I will be able to pay you better for your work.
So how long will it take you to complete this project and what is the LEAST amount that you will charge me? I don't have much please.
Can you show me some articles that you have written in the past.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Let the coder advice.