**I am looking for content writers to write Keyword focused articles for a website.**
The articles are intended to increase searchengine ranking as well as supply visitors with excellent, relevant content. You must therefore have knowledge of SEO.
The website will be about Rafting, and the writer should be able to produce high quality articles about Rafting and Rafting related subjects.
The articles must be more than 450 words each, and have to meet the following criteria.
- Must be 100% original content written by the writer himself. You can use Internet, books, magazines, newspapers etc. to do the research, but the content must be written entirely by you.
- I will receive the exclusive and complete copyrights to articles once I have bought them. They will be published on my website, and will be considered the website`s copyrighted content.
- The content can not be resold, redistributed or reused in any way. The articles must be written exclusively for this website - you can not submit "second hand" articles written to other clients before.
- Articles must be grammatically correct, informative, creative and conversional.
- Each article will target a single keyword.
- Your bid must be for 20 articles, where I will give you the keyword for each article.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view]