I’m willing to pay $5/article for 10 articles.
1) I’ll provide the keywords for the articles and some more specifications about them after I accept your bid. The articles are on the subject of weight loss.
2) The articles are for attracting web site visitors. You should follow these guidelines for all the articles:
* Include the keyword in the first sentence of the opening paragraph.
* The paragraphs should be 2-3 sentences long and should include the keyword at least twice. Try to put the keyword every 40 words. Please keep the articles 400-500 words. So every article should include 10-14 keywords.
* Distribute the keyword evenly through the copy. Don’t cram them together.
* It may feel that you are using the keyword too often but try to figure out how to distribute it so that it satisfies the desired frequency. The articles should be logical.
3) All the work must be Original. No copy and paste.
4) The articles must be in persuasive, interesting writing.
6) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under
U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete
copyrights to all work purchased.
7) If you can find a few pictures to accompany the text it will be a plus, however I will not pay you extra for it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).