We are looking for approximately 3000 word of copy that is real estate related, must be original and be consider as if it were written by real estate professional. Thus, I prefer to have someone with a real estate copywriting background. The article can range from 300 words to a 1,000 of text per topic, whereas the amount of subjects will not exceed 5-8. We hope, by not providing an exact number of words/topics - this will not be a big issue, considering this might be a long term, ongoing project for the right candidate. Thus, It is ideal for us to receive a quote based on 1000 words per copy of text.
An example of the topics we might require:
- Real estate company overview, services provided, information regarding short sales and foreclosures, city overview, customer frequently asked questions, etc.
- This project is only for writers who reside in United States or Canada (English must be your primary language), subject topics must be intelligent sounding and make sense to real estate consumers.
- We will own all rights and copyright to the articles submitted.
- Writer must be easily accessible, answers emails or Skype messages in a timely fashion.
- Available to speak on the phone before the start of the project.
- No team bids, this project is for individuals only.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $74 for this job
Hello! I believe I'm who you the need. :) My bid is $60 for a 3000-word real estate copy (or $20 for 1000 words of text). Please read my PM. Best regards, Nikole
I am exactly what you describe in the description. I have a masters degree in Urban Planning, and been working as the Head of Research for 2 Real Estate firms. Will PM you with more details.