Prosper 4 Group is a new and innovative company, working in the Criminal Justice sector, based in Kennington and is looking for an experienced content writer to start immediately to assist with the redevelopment of our main site and deployment of a new project.
This role would suit either a semi-retired professional writer, or a modestly experienced graduate, looking to grow into a career at a new and growing company, initially in an internship role, moving to full-time paid as soon as possible.
Website Editor / Content Writer
The ideal candidate should have a creative flare for writing engaging web content and articles. An interest in criminal justice is desirable but not essential. Applicants with previous writing experience and graduates are also welcome to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To write high-quality user friendly content for the company websites
- To provide content for email campaigns
- To optimise content for SEO
- To proofread and edit existing web content
Skills and Experience
- Some experience working in an online writing role preferable, but not essential
- Interest/Knowledge of criminal justice industry preferable, but not essential
- Experience of writing effectively with creative use of the English language
- Experienced with Microsoft word and excel
- Understanding of web technologies, Photoshop, Illustrator &WordPress
- Able to adapt your writing style for a number of different audiences
- Able to work under pressure and to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively individually and within a team
The role requires meeting in our office with the directors to plan and agree projects, work can then be undertaken at home to agreed deadlines.
We are very new with limited cash so this needs to be considered. We were currently offering this as a volunteer role with expenses of £50 per week for this role on an initial 2 month project. Please bare this in mind when bidding for this work.