If your not from (US/UK/CANADA/AUS) areas to do not bid on this project it will only be ignored. Thanks.
Project: 10 Bridal Related Topic.
I WILL PAY $2 to $4.00 PER ARTICLE MIN 500 WORDS.
- I will provide a spreadsheet with the URL to the article that needs to be rewritten. The spreadsheet will have the keywords in column B. You will need to have these keywords written in the title and min 2 times in the body of the article. The keywords will need to be in the exact phrase/sequence that they are in column B.
I need a writer who can rewrite articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
I need descriptive titles and a meta descriptions (min 100 max 150 characters) and meta keywords (5 per article), Titles (descriptive and min of 5 Words).
I will provide 10 articles for you to rewrite and I should retain all rights to the articles written.
In rewriting articles you will
- Re-write each article (including article titles) in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English.
- Provide re-written versions that must be 100% original and unique while retaining the keywords.(I will check through copyscape to detect any sign of duplication for each article. Each one will pass Copyscape and DupeFree for uniqueness of 90% minimum.)
- Each article when read should make sense to the reader
- Provide re-written articles that have 500 words or more. (You must rewrite them to have a minimum 500 words per article)
- Article must be in Word format
- The completed articles/file name will be named according to the row number of the URL in the .xls sheet.
DO NOT BID if your idea or rewriting is
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
- using any software ( I want all of my articles to be manually rewritten)
- when bidding put “got ya” in the bid to let me know you understand and have read these instructions
- finish dates are very important to me, I handle many project at one time and if things drag on and on past your completion date this is not good, and I can stop the project in tracks and owe you nothing if you mislead me.
Please submit samples of your writing when bidding.
THESE ARTICLES MUST MAKE PERFECT SENSE AND PASS COPYSCAPE IF THEY DO NOT I WILL CANCEL THE PROJECT AND YOU WILL NOT BE PAID, YOU MUST SHOW ME YOUR WORK AS YOU GO, DO NOT GET TO THE END OF THE PROJECT AND HAND ME ALL THE ARTICLES BEFORE I SEE WHAT YOUR DOING, THIS WILL HELP YOU AND ME TO AVOID ANY POSSIBLE ISSUES. I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU YOUR DOING AS YOU GO. ONCE WE HAVE A WORKING RELATIONSHIP THIS WILL NOT BE NEEDED, I LIKE TO RETAIN MY GOOD WRITERS FOR LONG TERM WORK.
Please be realistic with your delivery time if you say you can get me the articles in 3 days then you will need to do so.