PLEASE STATE COST PER AD FOR 200 ADS PER WEEK!
Bidder should be reliable and experienced in posting multiple ads on Craigslist in the United States. Bidder must be experienced in posting ads on Craigslist that remain active rather than posting ads that are ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise become inactive.
- You must post 200 ads a week (50 per day for 4 days, Mon-Thurs)
- The ads will be posted in ~100 regions in the United States. I will provide you region and the category, along with all ad copy.
- There will be three separate versions of the listing with images & linked back to our website.
- You will forward all email responses back to my email account.
PLEASE STATE THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR METHOD OF DELIVERY
- You must have any necessary phone verified accounts (PVAs), IP addresses, U.S. based proxies, etc. to accomplish this project. THIS IS THE MOST [url removed, login to view],Obviously, you must forward all the emails to my master email account.
- You must send me a detailed report via email of all Craigslist/Classifieds ads posted so that I can verify that the ads are active and that the ads are not ghosted, flagged, removed, or have otherwise become inactive. This report must be emailed to me immediately after the ads have been posted so that we can verify prior to any flagings. You will not be paid if I do not receive this email report daily.
- You must monitor your postings/ads to verify that they have not been ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise become inactive.
- The ads must be live on Craigslist for at least 8 hours, I will not pay for ads that are ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise become inactive in less than 8 hours. However, you must repost any ad that has been ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise becomes inactive in less than 8 hours.
- You must be able to start immediately.
- PAYMENT: PLEASE state the price per ad in the message.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $115 på dette job
Hi, I am a college student looking to earn some extra money; I am a native English speaker and have posted on Craigslist before. I would appreciate a chance to work for you. Thanks, Dan