We need a really slick copywriter to help us with content for our creative services website. Sometimes external assistance is needed for sure, and this is one of those times!
You should be:
• Familiar with Canadian English.
• Ready work with us to arrive at something great.
• Be an amazing copywriter with an eye for detail and consistency in messaging.
• Someone who believes that "less is more" and that if a message can be communicated in fewer words, it should be done that way.
• Someone who gets modern small businesses providing services for hire based on relationship marketing.
• Ready to approach this with a plan and not just throw it together!
• A small creative agency with a focus on web and print design along with some other areas of graphic design and consulting.
• Opinionated and have a certain vision in mind for the website copy and messaging to our audience.
• Wanting to make this website copy really sing our tune.
This copy needs to be:
• Crisp, well planned, totally awesome in every way.
• Minimalist, positive, modern, catering to our audience.
• Done fairly quickly.
This copy CANNOT be:
• Cheesy sales-focused cr@p written by someone who doesn't understand what we do!
• Charged by the word. Absolutely not. Even a remote mention that you're charging by the word and your bid will be ignored! The right people for the job will understand exactly why I say this!
• Filled with buzzwords and overly optimized for SEO.
• Based on what our "competitors" are doing. We don't care what they're doing honestly! They are good at what they are good at, and we are good at what we are good at. We will play in our own sandbox, and let other people play in theirs.
The nuts and bolts:
• 7 pages of copy. As mentioned less is more, but we need to communicate our message of course.
• Ideally we'll get moving asap, please indicate when you can start.
• Please send LIVE websites as examples of your work. Word documents and PDFs won't be opened. This is for web copywriting, so it needs to be a relevant example to show how you can help us.
Thank you in advance for your bids!