This gig is to write a 10,000-word ebook on how to find a job.
I'm attaching a table of contents. While you needn't be a slave to it, it should give you a good outline of what I want.
Please read the specifics below before bidding.
* It is utterly, utterly critical that you write clear, concise, active-voice English that does not need correcting.
* It is utterly, utterly critical that you submit or point me to some examples of works you have produced that demonstrate this. Preferably of this length.
First, look at the TOC.
Some of the info refers to checklists, inventories, etc. You don't need to generate those, but I do want some text covering those areas. So for example, chapter 3 talks about a "personal skills inventory" - you don't have to generate a form or checklist, but a paragraph discussing taking stock of your skills and what you can offer in the marketplace would be good.
Chapters 1,4, and 5 are the keys. Chapter 1 because it's the first in the book, and 4 and 5 because they deliver the greatest value.
Now some more details, by chapter:
1. General "wow, you're unemployed, how do you respond" information. This chapter's outline is good to use.
2. Use outline as-is
3. Rewrite the "inventories" into general discussions as mentioned above
4. Key chapter - you don't have to get into resume formats and layouts, but some advice in each section mentioned here is important.
5. Key chapter
6. Use outline as-is (should be a very short chapter)
7. Use outline as-is (should be a very short chapter)
8. Use outline as-is - should be longer as this is key info
9. Short chapter
10. Short chapter
Please ask questions. Please put "I have read the details" in your bid, otherwise I'll assume you haven't and reject it.