I am looking for native english speakers that write grammatically correct english.
I will be needing 3-6 articles per week written and submitted to ezinearticles.com. Payment will be made when articles are accepted to ezinearticles.com. If an article is rejected you will not be compensated for it.
Payment will be made through paypal on a per article basis, when the article is accepted. You will be using fresh ezinearticle accounts provided to you.
You'll only get paid for the accepted article -- if the article is rejected, you need to fix it and resubmit.
Write "I AGREE" before you quote your bid.
Below is the basic requirement as usual:
- 100% manually written articles.
- Written in the layman's perspective, easy to understand English.
- All rights to the written articles are transferred to me. I will own the full copyright once I got the articles from you.
- You may not reuse the articles in any way, therefore they should NOT be distributed to other people.
- I reserved the right to reject any articles which are poor quality or unoriginal.
- I will only work with writers who write on their OWN or have an IN-HOUSE team of writers. Please do NOT bid if you plan to further outsource my work on other freelance sites. If found, contract will be canceled immediately.
- No PLAGIARISM. Each article will be check using Copyscape.
- You will not re-write the same article for others.
- No grammatical errors, spelling errors. Please double check before you send.
- Please do not use article spinner software which return fluff articles; rehashed vomit, pointless sentences, phrases and words; and useless advice.
- Do not copy paste from articles online, printed books, magazines and/or any other form.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $44 for this job
I am ready to work with the lowest you offer to pay. I am quite confident on writing articles and I assure you that your project will be completed with a sense of excellence in it.
I am new on this mode of working, however i have a lot of experience in writing academic papers and creative writing. I agree on the terms nad conditions mentioned above.
I AGREE. Hey, I'm very interested. I'm a senior in high school and have a 4.4 GPA; my grammar is flawless and I'm very creative. Let me know if you could use me.