We are a digital news company hiring a new batch of writers, who will write news articles about Australia (events, people and places).
1. With a college degree but preference will be given to journalism majors.
2. Experience writing for an online publication and has knowledge in driving traffic and increasing views for a digital publication;
3. Adept in using social media tools such Twitter, Facebook, etc.
1. You are required to write minimum 5 articles (minimum 8 paragraphs) per day.
2. Articles must be of high quality.
This is a full time position and will be given a 3-month probation rate of AUD$300 per month plus bonus and incentives when group targets are met.
A written examination will be given to those interested based on your ability to find trending topics and how well-written are your submitted articles.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $310 for dette job
Hello, I'm currently majoring in journalism (I will be getting my diploma in 2013). I will send you my previous work experience via PM. Regards, Sandra
I have written a lot on various niches, and able to provide you quality and unique contents without any error. Please see PMB for details and samples.
I am interested to work with you on this job. I am a native English speaker. I have a masters in English literature. I have been teaching English at high school level for four years.