We are a digital news company hiring a new batch of writers, who will write news articles about Australia (events, people and places).
1. With a college degree but preference will be given to journalism majors.
2. Experience writing for an online publication and has knowledge in driving traffic and increasing views for a digital publication;
3. Adept in using social media tools such Twitter, Facebook, etc.
1. You are required to write minimum 5 articles (minimum 8 paragraphs) per day.
2. Articles must be of high quality.
This is a full time position and will be given a 3-month probation rate of AUD$300 per month plus bonus and incentives when group targets are met.
A written examination will be given to those interested based on your ability to find trending topics and how well-written are your submitted articles.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $311 for this job
I have written a lot on various niches, and able to provide you quality and unique contents without any error. Please see PMB for details and samples.
Hello, I'm currently majoring in journalism (I will be getting my diploma in 2013). I will send you my previous work experience via PM. Regards, Sandra
I am interested to work with you on this job. I am a native English speaker. I have a masters in English literature. I have been teaching English at high school level for four years.