I am interested in having a total of 17 articles created. They must be between 300 and 500 words each.
The subject of the articles will relate to web site hosting.
The articles will be the basis for web pages so they must be "keyword rich" and Search Engine Optimized
to draw traffic so you need prior experience with SEO writing.
I will supply the keyword list for the articles after awarding this project, but they will all relate to
the area of web hosting.
The articles must be original and not "borrowed" from other sites or publications. I must be able to
publish the articles as my own copyrighted material.
The writing style needs to be informative and conversational, but not too technical as these articles
will be aimed at the person just starting out on the internet.
Please submit an example article on the basic phrase "An Introduction to web site hosting" or "How do I
chose a good web host???
Thank you in advance for all who bid!
* Writer experience required: high
* Writing style required: creative, informal, informative
* Article length: 300-500 words per article
* Keyword density: 2-3%
* maximum paragraph length: 3 lines
* Keywords for these articles: will be supplied on project award.
* I do not accept "copy-and-paste" articles. All content MUST be 100% original.
* I will Review and approve all documents to make sure they meet the project specs.
* The original files need to be erased from the writer's computer within 1 week after payment is made.
* Under no circumstance are the articles written for me allowed to be re-sold, re-distributed or re-used in any way.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).