* I am a Senior Project Manager needing a manual written to train employees on the basics of Project Management.
* I am not a writer and it's taking me forever.
* The manual must cover a minimum number of basic Project Management topics such that any employee with no prior Project Management experience can read this manual and walk away with a solid understanding of all the fundamentals.
* Manual must be 100 pages minimum, single-spaced.
* Provided in Microsoft Word format only.
* Font-style: Times New Roman
* Font-size: 12
* Margins: 1.25" on all sides
*** Delivery Milestone # 1**
The Table of Contents must be provided within five (5) calendar days of project award.
To develop the TOC, writer should review the TOC's of other project management training resources (books, seminars, courses, PMI, PMBOK, etc.) to gain quick insight into the topics commonly covered in Project Management training.
Once the TOC is submitted, I will review and provide feedback and/or approval within 48 hours. Upon approval of TOC, writer can continue with the completion of the project.
*** Delivery Milestone # 2**
Completed manual must be delivered within thirty (30) calendar days of project award.
** Work must be 100% original and not copied in whole or part from any other source.
* Writer must allow time for a few revisions (if necessary).
* Prior to submitting a bid, please make sure that you are capable of delivering the project within the thirty (30) day timeline. Although there's always flexibility for various legitimate reasons, delivery timeline is very important.
* To make sure project is on schedule, writer will submit completed work every five (5) calendar days (i.e. roughly 25 pages of work.)
* DO NOT APPLY if you're inexperienced! Please, I need an experienced writer on this one.
* After award, but prior to beginning project, writer must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
* A writer with previous experience in Project Management writing is preffered. Please note this in bid, if applicable. Bidders must provide references of work experience with bid.
* This project should be fairly easy for the right writer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).