I would like to create a betting website restricted for Brazilian public, at least for this moment. I also have a domain registered for that: [url removed, login to view]
The betting website, at this moment, must be really simple and must have some functionalities, described below:
- The system of my website must follow the official Lotto results from the government bank CAIXA ECONOMICA FEDERAL ([url removed, login to view]). As you can see (if you understand portuguese), there are 10 different lottos maintained by the bank. I want to have two lotto products, with the same rules of the MEGASENA (1st prize: win 6 numbers in 60) and QUINA (1st prize: win 5 numbers in 80), and following their draw results.
PS: Both in MEGASENA and QUINA the bet can be done with more numbers, but with a corresponding increase on the bet cost. I want that possibility on my products too. The rules we can discuss later on, but it isn't complicated.
So this deliverable is related to construct an automated or manual system to 1) collect the bets done by my website, 2) calculate the prize, based on the number of bets (prize: 40% of the value of all bets - each basic bet costs R$1,00, more numbers cost more), 3) store them until the draw and 4) determine the winners, based on the CAIXA results.
Need to do all the processing in a database, on a secure manner.
The website: I have already bought a template for that, must adapt to my logotype and change/adapt the art. You can suggest something, because i have liked your portfolio and style.
The website must be light, capable to authorize the transaction (the bet) very quickly. The template is already working on mobile devices, so i think this is not a big deal. To be light and easy to place the bet is VERY important.
The main page must have the total prize for each one of the betting's (BETSENA and EasyQUINA) and two buttons, for placing a bet on each one.
The credit card authorization must be done with an e-commerce gateway. We have some of them in Brazil, so it is not a problem.
The website must accept credit card, bank deposit and bank slip, a kind of payment method based on barcode.
Integration with facebook: the user must be able to authenticate himself using facebook, and in his particular area at the website must have an option to do a "group bet" (called "bolao" in Brazil), where a group of people get their money together to bet in more numbers (in the case of MEGASENA, 7, 8 or 9 numbers) and improve their success chance. This group *must* be combined from the Facebook integration, the friends of the user must receive a notification to participate on the "bolao". The user managing the "bolao" must have an interface to manage the state of the bets on his group.
Important things/rules also to map:
- 50% of the value of all bets can be redeemed after 1 year by the user, and corrected by official inflation indexes. So each bet must have a one year lifecycle.
- A bet done today will participate also on the following lottery contests for the next 11 months, with the same numbers. If the user win on some of these lottery draws, he will recieve 1/12 of the prize (deducted from the main prize -- as already said, 40% of total revenue for that contest)
- If no one wins the draw, the money will accumulate to the next lottery draws, indefinitely;
- a friend can refer another, and they will be linked forever. If one of them win, the other will win an 5% of the prize that the friend won, too. The friend of this friend will also win 1% of the prize.
- If the user wins, the user must receive a link to include his account information for deposit. This information must be sent to the administration of the website for the management of payments.
Thanks in advance, we can talk by phone if necessary.