I would like a UK legal contract created for use with my property business.
The general information to include along with the normal terms and conditions for England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales are the following:
1. The lender is an investor and is investing in a property investment company for the purposes of interest and shareholding in the property
2. The investors money will be solely used on the property purchase and minor enhancements only. This will all be passed via a solicitor upon completion only
3. No funds are used for salaries of my company at any point from the investor
4. The investor has tranche A shares, which means they will recieve their interest (stated at the top of the contract) before anyone else is paid, but after the house bills are paid
5. My company has tranche B shares and will only recieve their interest (stated at the top of the contract) after tranche A shares have received theirs
6. The term should be listed at the top too i.e. 5 years
7. If the investor wishes to pull out before the term then any loss on the property value or penalties on the mortgage would need to be covered by their equity
8. The investors equity is used for the purchase of the property only and my company or employees may not spend or diminish this investment in any way
9. Upon sale or re-finance of the property before or after the term the captial gains split will be as follows ...... leave space for the this e.g. Investor....., My company.....
10. My company may not leverage the equity in the property in any way and the initial investment will always fall ack to the investor in full before any profits are made by either party by the way of capital gains
11. my company is not responsible for taxation of the investor money in any way, however if the investor wishes to re-invest their return, then this can be discussed and agreed in writing separately, at least 1 month prior to the end of the tax year
12. there will need to be a bit on recovery upon death of the directors or the company going into liquidation... but im not sure how to write this
That's it... if you have legal background on the UK laws and contracts, then I'm interested. If you don't, then please don't bid.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $225 timen for dette job
Hello I am an experienced legal writer, law graduate and well-versed in English contract law. I can provide you with a very well written agreement. Please contact me. Thank you
Hi, I am a legal professional with more than 6 years experience in contract and business law. Looking forward to discuss more details with you. Best regards, Andreea Fanea