Consobaby is a french website specialized in baby product reviews and free product testing.
We are going to lauch a UK version in few weeks and we are loooking for a community manager.
The candidate must be perfectly fluent in english (british, not american) and if possible a mum or dad to understand this specific baby/family market.
Our ideal candidate has a realy good written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our website and manage all community communications (Facebook and Instagram).
• Schedule and provide engaging text, image and video content for our social media accounts (most of it will be provided by our clients)
• Sending weekkly newsletter (new free product tests)
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner (you will be responsible for customer support)
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Check and approve the online reviews posted by our members in our website
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
• Proven work experience as a community manager (better if you already worked for a kids brand)
• Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
• Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Hands on experience with social media management for brands
• Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
The job/mission will be for 3 months (can be more if we both like what's done).