Newsletter writer/editor for healthcare organization
Betalt ved levering
Newsletter Writer/Editor for Nonprofit Healthcare Organization
I am looking for a skilled writer/editor to create and manage our organization's newsletter. The organization is healthcare-oriented, so healthcare background or experience is appreciated. The purpose of the newsletter is to inform and educate our membership about our organization's news, events, and initiatives. You will be responsible for the newsletter's quarterly production, including writing short articles & blurbs for it, reviewing the organization's blog entries and generating summaries, and reaching out to new members to solicit a new member introduction blurb from them.
- Membership of a nonprofit organization
- Quarterly at first, then transitioning to a monthly newsletter
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to create engaging and informative content
- Strong understanding of nonprofit organizations and their communication needs
- Familiarity with newsletter platforms and email marketing software, specifically Mailchimp
- Work with images and insert appropriate images into newsletter (via Mailchimp)
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Pay is $150/newsletter, which we estimate will take 2 hours' worth of time after initial on-boarding and first newsletter.
If you have experience in creating compelling newsletters and are passionate about nonprofit work, we would love to hear from you. Please provide samples of your previous work or a writing sample related to our organization's mission.
MUST BE USA-BASED and English-speaking.
Projekt ID: #37264140