This job is for  100% original, well-written, non-spun articles in American English for a website that must pass a plagiarism test and is written by someone who understands SEO (we will provide the keyword guidance).
The ideal candidate has advanced to fluent English skills, excellent writing skills, is a creative thinker, can work under deadlines, and is a great researcher.
We prefer someone with experience with researching and writing articles about housewares and organization topics.
We will provide topics
We will keyword(s)
***You must include your sources with the finished articles.***
These articles will be very easy to write for someone who understands the process and has done this before.
- 1 article per new writer, 1500+ words in length (keywords to be provided upon approval)
- If we love your work, we’ll hire you for tons more articles
- Content must be engaging and informative. No fluff or filler.
- Strong understanding of SEO will be an advantage
- 100% original content (no copy-paste/plagiarized, re-spun content)
- Not indexed in the search engines and on CopyScape
- Written in proper US English and grammar
You AGREE not to re-use, re-spin, re-sell or re-distribute the articles or to discuss them with third parties.
We will hold full rights to the articles once payment has been made.
If this project is completed to our expectations, the writer can look forward to many more writing projects from us.
Upon hiring, keywords and article structure will be provided.
1500 minimum words per article
Written in American English
Original content that passes a plagiarism test
Written for the public at large (not technical language)
Broken up into short paragraphs
Must do original research (we’ll provide resources - this is super easy!)
Flesch-Kincaid readability level between 60-70
We are open to hiring an individual or working with a company; we are looking to pay PER ARTICLE PRODUCED (about 1500 words per article depending on the topic).
We are able to pay $10 per article with the right person. To start, we will ask for 1 article per writer. If we love your work, we’ll start paying for 5 at a time per writer.
- Ability to do very basic research with resources we will provide to you
- Writing articles about well-research (we provide resources) housewares and organization topics
- Structure them for readability
- Research manufacturers, retail outlets and housewares goods available to consumers, what questions and answers buyers have, and what feedback people are providing about the housewares and organization space (we provide resources)
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- A creative mindset and positive attitude
- Understanding of SEO for article writing purposes is a plus
- Ability to handle deadlines
- Provide at least 3 high quality and original written examples of well-researched product articles
- Include up-to-date resume
Project Type: Ongoing project
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
* Are you able to provide at least 3 high-quality and original written examples and your most up-to-date resume?
* How many products have you researched and produced in-depth articles for the housewares and / or organization niches?
* How fast can you write 5 high-quality, 1500 word articles and have them turned in to us, if we decide to hire you for a longer term?