TC Global, formerly The Chopras Group, is a leading global ed, learning, and investment services platform with a substantial and diversified base of consumers that includes students, professionals, universities, corporates and governments.
We’re an established business that’s reinventing itself to transform into an inspiring, supportive and collaborative ecosystem for students, universities and key stakeholders. Since 1995, we have nurtured and shaped over 2.5 million students on their journeys towards becoming Global Citizens. This is all underpinned by our network of impassioned people based in over 20 offices across India, combined with offices in Nepal and Singapore.
Our mission is to build a global mobility and learning community of students, people, industry, and partnerships, to help shape the global citizens of tomorrow, today.
WRITING FOR INSIGHTS
TC Global Insights publishes high-quality, engaging articles that focus on a wide range of topics – from global education and the future of work to the latest innovations, industry trends and happenings around the world, to name a few. But, these are only a few. Our Insights section aims to publish meaningful articles which really should be seen as mini-summaries of important reports that are defining the business, economic, technological and social narrative on a world stage.
We are looking for dynamic and passionate writers for Insights. If you think you have it in you to write well-thought out, articulate content (think Wired and Mashable), and would love to write for a global platform that is read by thousands, then we want to hear from you!
Do note that this is a freelance, work-from-home position. You can be based anywhere, as long as you have a phone, a laptop and a reliable internet connection.
Here’s what you need to do to apply:
Send us your best pitch. Better still - send us an article that you’ve written. If it fits the bill, we’ll contact you. It’s really as simple as that. If you want to know what kind of content we like, check out our Insights page.
A few things to keep in mind – The articles should:
• Be data driven
• Be original (we run all our content through a plagiarism software)
• Should present facts and arguments in a logically sequenced order
• Have a clean structure: an intro and summary, paragraphs, sub headings, and a conclusion
• Should be between 450 - 750 words
The writing style needs to be:
• Conversational and candid - avoiding complex terminology and jargon
• Informal but informative
• Articulate without being verbose
• Short and crisp – using simple, everyday words
• Error free and grammatically perfect (if, for instance, you don’t know the difference between its and it’s, then this sadly is not for you)
• As long as you can write the kind of articles we require (as according to the list above), we are not too fussed about how much experience you have. Like we said, we’ll go by your pitch and the sample you send.
• Some other requirements
o Ability to meet to deadlines
o Ability to conduct research on the specified topics
We can’t wait to hear from you. So go ahead and send us your best work!
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹559/time for dette job
I am currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in political science and international relations. I have a vast experience in writing articles and essays for my college. I will be more than happy to work with you.