Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the security of computer systems by looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, using the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system.
I'm looking for a teacher that via SkyPe or Zoom or... can help me to Identify and exploit vulnerabilities
and to learn:
- Infrastructural Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Web
- Bash and PowerShell scripting
- Port tunneling and proxy chains
- Target enumeration, vulnerability discovery and exploitation.
- Buffer Overflow
- Active Directory enumeration and attacks
- Authentication by-pass attacks
- Windows and Linux privilege escalation
- Custom exploitation
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €244 timen for dette job
I am a Full-Stack Developer and a Reverse Engineering Researcher. I practice as a Pentester for Hackerone. I am proficient in cryptography, forensics and Web. I love web scraping using python.