Student Recruitment Officer (Vocationa, Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
$2-8 AUD / time
ITEC- International Training & Education Counsel is a renowned Australian Education Consultancy Company. We Provide: RPL, Admission, Scholarships, Migration, Flight Tickets, IELTS, Future visa extension, Future permanent residency, Job finding, and many more.
A new and challenging opportunity for a Student Recruitment Officer- Vocational, Undergraduate and Postgraduate has become available in ITEC.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an individual who is a committed self-starter with a drive to succeed and the ability to follow company principles and policy that will lead to that success. Experience in recruitment students in Philippines and Vietnam.
• Developing and implementing an annual marketing and recruitment plan with the goal to achieve or exceed the international students.
• Manage enquiries and responding to enquiries within agreed timelines.
• Manage the pipeline of sales enquiries with high level detail and responsibility of student enquiry through to enrolment.
• Advising prospective students on the course options available to them, with the aim of enrolling students in suitable programs.
• Conducting a needs analysis with each prospective student to recommend the most appropriate course.
• Reviewing prospective students’ eligibility for entry into the courses available against the admission requirements.
• Conducting phone enquiries with prospective students.
• Accountable for achieving targets agreed and set by manager.
• Managing relationships with key stakeholders for markets that come under your targets as well as managing relationships with external departments to ensure smooth sales processes e.g., Admissions, Marketing, Clinical Placement and Student Support teams.
• Following policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
• 1-2 years’ sales and marketing experience working in the Education Industry (Online and Face to face recruitment experience for domestic and international students)
• Proven experience in international student recruitment, developing and managing the marketing and recruitment plan, utilising available resources to deliver against key performance indicators.
• Graduate degree holder
• Highly proficient in English - speaking and business writing.
• Professional phone presence and presentation
• Highly motivated, ambitious, and driven sales professional to work independently as well as collaborating with internal teams to position online courses to prospects.
Salary: - Negotiable plus Commission. (It will be reviewed after completion of training/ probation period of 3 month).
Projekt ID: #37242483