We are looking to refresh our outdoors/hunting based website with a new sleeker looking theme and add several new features. We use ColdFusion 5 and MS SQL servers to operate the site.
The site is built upon, and must continue to be based around the shopping cart CF Webstore. We have just purchased the upgraded version of this software and would like to update our site using it.
We are looking for a long-term firm with good communication skills, good graphical abilities, understanding of our business and Coldfusion knowledge who can help us with our advances throughout the next coming months. We plan to take the development of our site in stages and would first like to concentrate on updating the theme and adding some small features. The growth plans of our site includes:
PHASE 1: Update [url removed, login to view] Theme
• Implement a sleeker look across the entire site
• Include dynamic real-time user submission forms for stories, articles, news and photos (dynamic resize) to the photo gallery
• Add photo contest / dynamic upload section
• New message board forum
• Add chat room
• Add all products shown in current online store to new site
• Add video advertising spot on main page
• Dynamic CSS navigation added
• Pay per view Video viewing area
Please contact us and we can show you the current site. It is full operational, and we are mostly looking for a new theme as well as some of the small features listed above. Applicants with experience with CF Webstore and Fusebox are encouraged.
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1313 på dette job
Aloha, lots of experience using fusebox and CF5. I've done work on most CF stores including CF Webstore. Check my ratings and my site [url removed, login to view]
Hi, I have more than 6 yeras experience in web development using coldfusion... I am posting my project profile. Please check on PMB. Thank You, Regards, Bhupendra Sharma