1. The freelancer has extensive experience with Webflow, WordPress, the configuration of existing templates and the implementation of CRM systems.
2. The freelancer communicates the planned approach and necessary systems and plugins in the offer and asks questions regarding the project before the project starts.
3. The freelancer does not create new elements within Webflow. Only existing elements from the template should be used.
4. The responsiveness of the website needs to be taken into account. That means if elements and functions are added to the website they need to look appropriate on all devices.
5. The freelancer does not publishes the website without our consent, since the current version of the website is in use.
We purchased the Webflow template from Panels ([login to view URL]) and adjusted the individual pages to our needs. We are currently looking for someone who can create necessary backend in order for us to sign up users and post job listings. Therefore we thought a CRM would be an ideal solution. We have a detailed process in mind which we describe in the parts below.
Our website has most of the subpages already implemented and can be viewed over this link:
[login to view URL]
If necessary and possible the freelancer can export the website to WordPress, however it should be possible to update the design in Webflow without breaking the links to the CRM.
The project is consists of smaller tasks which are described in the following (The detailed version is uploaded and should be considered before making an offer!):
1. Implement a sign up and sign in functionality with all the necessary settings on Webflow and if necessary external plugins. We want users to be able to sign up, sign in, change their email, password, apply for jobs etc.
2. Implement a cookie consent that looks like the example below. If necessary use external plugins in order to be GDPR compliant.
3. Add the buttons “Anmelden” and “Berater werden” in the tablet mode and smaller into the dropdown menu of the website under “Über uns” and remove them from the header.
4. Make that the header is not fix anymore and disappears if the user scrolls down.