We need help with designing network infrastructure for 11 floor building with share co-working space.
- We expect dedicated fiber connection 2+Gig at the ground floor.
- Internet connection will be shared across all tenants.
- 2 tenants per floor (50 users per tenant)
- Each tenant should dedicated and fully isolated network local network (Wireless and wired, VOICE & Data)
- Centrally managed infrastructure.
Network diagram (Preferably done in MS Visio)
Network design should be without a single point of failure.
Equipment proposal (BOM for Miraki solution and BOM for Cisco solution)
BOM should include racks with accessories (cable dividers, patch panels and etc) and UPS devices.
Routers, FW and core switches will be located on the first floor inside of the dedicated room. Access switches will be sitting in the IT closet on each floor.
We also considering CheckPoint, PaloAlto FW and Aruba AP for wireless.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $167 på dette job
hi how are you. i have a solid experience in networking and linux administration. can help design your network topology and implement it. thanks good luck
I am making a low bid, as I need exposure on Freelancer, but I Will work a design up in Visio/Word and review with yourself. I can also Prepare a detailed BoM with Cisco , Cp and Palo. Thank you, Tim
i work in a lead service provider overseas , i am involved for large projects and i am dealing with a lot of vendors and several projects related to Cisco , Viptela , Juniper