I have a portable far infrared sauna. It will be powered by 110v and 220v for different regions of the world. There are 4 infrared panels in the portable sauna.
We will also have a vacuum that vacuums out the air in the sauna and fills it with an air gas mixture. The users head will be out of the sauna. So the control box will
1) control the set temperature in the sauna 0 to 140F
2) control on/off for vacuum 110v/220v
3) control on/off for 12v solenoid for vacuum
4) control on/off for 12v solenoid for air/gas mixture
5) some other basic electronics for voice commands and wired remote control
I need someone to write the documentation needed to receive UL or CE certification so that we can sell our product. Also if you know any good certification companies that is a plus. Also please have some previous experience with certification if possible.
One of my engineers will provide you with the schematics and all of the information you need.