I need 3-channel PWM amplifier. What it does: It receives TTL logic PWM signal and amplifies it to 12-24V in order to drive power RGB LEDs.
The TTL logic levels shall be both [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view];
The power supply shall be in range 12-24V;
The output PWM shall be in range 12-24V;
Consider attached drawings.
* In case of connection [url removed, login to view] MCUs you should consider that most of them are intolerant to 5.0V. Thus, in order to prevent [url removed, login to view] MCUs from
being damaged it is okay to put jumper which switches between [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] levels.
* Please try to make amplifier as cheap as possible preserving stability and quality;
* Logic side connections shall be pins, 12V side connections shall be soldered thru-holes;
* Single-sided PCBs preferred;
On output I need:
1. All files to order assembled PCB from factory such as BOM, Gerber files etc;
2. Prototype amplifier (not assembled PCB from factory, but just working prototype);