The Project is to hire Designer with the following responsibilities:
1- Use software to Create/Edite 3D designs from a draft sketch, 2D-images or 3D Scans.
2- Improve 3D Sculpture model using sound judgment necessary to ensure proper fit and function.
3- Create 3D sculpture (High-poly, Low-poly) of people/Animals/products/abstract based on 3D CAD models
4- Optimize a 3D sculpture for sheet metal fabrication
5- Convert igs, step files to 3D CAD Solid Models
6- Turning a 3d Model to 2D (dxf) for 2D cutting and bending (sheet metal).
7- Setup all workshop/fabrication drawings for sheet metal cutting and assemblies including welding and bending details
8- Develop document and guild lines for assembling sculpture
9- Build specification packages, presentations, and product renderings
1. Creating 3D parts and assemblies, 2D drawing as per the requirement.
2. Mandatory level of knowledge of sculpting and attention to detail.
3. Creativity, Artistic Taste and Sense, Style, Rendering, Appearance
4. Experience in Sheet Metal Fabrication and Finishing Process
5. Advanced Proficiency in 3D software and Meshing Controls
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $27/timen for dette job
Hi, I have experience as 3D CAD designer for fabrication and artistic purposes. I use SolidWorks. Please contact me to discuss further details about this project. Thank you for your consideration. Best regards, Bryan
6 years experience in design and 2 years experience in manufacturing tool design and surfacing modules. Did more than 20+ successful projects. Worth for every penny.