I have the attached CAD done for a simple object that I want to cut out of 4 x 4 x 1 1/4" 6061 aluminum stock. The scope of work of this project is to create the toolpaths for CAM on a Tormach PCNC1100. I think this can be done in three operations:
1. Facing to reduce the stock by 1/4" (already done)
2. 2D adaptive clearing to remove 0.70" of stock
3. 2D adaptive clearing to remove the remaining 0.05" of stock leaving the "b" shape
I have a flycutter for the facing operation and think I can do 2 and 3 with a 1/4" end mill such as this one: [login to view URL]
In summary, the scope of work is:
- Load the attached file into Fusion 360
- Add toolpaths 2 and 3 (or whatever is required to get the best result)
- Add the tool for 2 and 3 and recommend which tool to buy
The deliverable is the updated Fusion 360 file with competed toolpaths and tools.
Please indicate your Fusion 360 CAM experience in your bid.