Here is the description of the project:
I would like someone to create 200 cube problems using CATIA software. Here are the requirements:
* Bid Award Amount $400 USD.
* To create 40 unique box figure stacks and five questions per each box figure stack. This will total 200 different files saved as jpg's.
* Each figure will have 5 different questions per stack.
* Each of the unique box figure stacks needs to consist of 18 to 30 box randomly arranged in a similar fashion to the example documents.
* To further clarify, please see attached excel document with a list of all the questions and corresponding figure letters for each of the 200 questions which needs to be displayed the same as the attached document. The only difference I would like is to have the question be 1 font size larger then the attached images.
* Please save each jpg file according to the pattern shown on the attached excel file.
* All the problems need to be uploaded to DropBox. Therefore you will need a DropBox account.
* The problems must be completed in 2 weeks from the date of award of the bid.
* The images must be cropped to be 800 pixels wide X slight higher then the question and slightly lower then the "Figure A, B, C, D, etc" high. This will create a cropped image that is fairly wide and short.
* The boxes need to be from the EXACT SAME ORIENTATION and EXACT SAME DIMENSIONS as shown in the example problems attached. Please note that these boxes are not perfectly geometric cubes as they are slighly wider then tall. Make sure they are the same size and perspective from the same exact orientation as those examples shown.
* Make sure the line thickness and font boldness matches the examples EXACTLY.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $317 for this job
Hi, I have a small business in Montreal ,Canada .specialized in 2D&3D technical drafting , please visit : [url removed, login to view] for more information