This project is 3D rendering related however 3D related knowledge is not essential.
it consists in 3 modules:
1. C# wrapper for new library
2. C++ library that will export LuxCore, compiled for windows
3. the same library like in point 2 but compiled for linux
Description of requirements/functionality: We need a wrapper written in C# that will provide access to native LuxCore library.
The documentation of LuxCore API can be found here: [login to view URL]
There is already written a wrapper for Python that can be found here: [login to view URL]
So we need exactly the same thing that is already done for Python.
I suppose to receive source code of all libraries (including visual studio solution and linux Makefile)
We need a person that has done similar thing in the past or at least knows C# an C++. We have found an interesting project CppShap, that may help ([login to view URL])
1. As first step verify that you are able to compile the LuxCore code under Linux.
2. We appreciate very much that before the third day the freelancer confirms that is able to complete the job.
3. Sometime ago Luxrender project has been divided into luxrender and luxcore. Please don't use information from luxrender.net. Use only information that you find on [login to view URL]
4. We only need version that renders on CPU not GPU 3. Manual for windows compile: [login to view URL]