Key Job Responsibilities: Responsible for the technical specification and development of new web features in Sitecore including templates, content approval workflows, reporting and advanced/integrated features.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Lead the development of new web features within existing Sitecore system and framework.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Version control of developed code.
- Proposing suitable Sitecore based solutions to business requirements in collaboration with the BA team.
- Assist in the creation of appropriate technical documentation.
- Work and communicate proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team