We are a school located in Amman, Jordan and we’re looking for a freelancer to help us implement a document management system and a calendar using SharePoint 365 Modern View (Not Classic.
For those who are interested please take a look at the below requirements and get back to us with a specific timeframe and price.
Document Management, we would like to use the Microsoft SharePoint to have it as the repository of all documents related to the school. The following are initial requirements.
· Upload documents via an upload dialogue that allows users to choose document type, category and any other attribute deemed necessary.
· The system should create an automatic numbering sequence for all documents uploaded.
· The DMS should allow for filtering, sorting and quickly finding documents based on attributes.
· The DMS should be configured in such a way that allows content privacy for different school department. For example, elementary levels at the school should not be allowed to view or edit secondary levels’ documents. Management levels however should be able to access and view and edit all documents.
· Setting up permissions should be done in such a way that permission can be changed at any time needed.
· Workflow cycle for uploaded documents is needed. Who views what and when will be created by our team but we need some help in configuring that once the DMS is ready.
· Approval cycle for uploaded documents is also needed as an extension of the point above. Some documents should not be placed in the official document repository unless approved by certain individuals.
Calendar, we would like to use the calendars provided by SharePoint or 365 to create a centralized solution that allows us to completely manage and configure school calendars. Below are initial requirements.
· Create several calendars with different access permissions all managed from a centralized location.
· When a certain calendar event is added or modified, users who are on this calendar should be notified of the update.
· The calendars should be printed in readable format on A4 or A3 papers.
· Calendars should be shared both publicly and privately to stakeholders.