Looking for a small piece of software to do the following:
* A function to read files in a folder via OCR (attached is 2 examples)
-- Example: A queue folder and a processed folder
* Pull the text that resides within a specific area of the image
-- Detect the width/height of the colored box (could be various colors)
-- Take the text and split it line by line in a generic list
-- Move read files to a processed folder
* Solution must meet all requirements above.
* Must successfully read all images during a usability test
-- Additional samples can be provided
* Minor function documentation is necessary, depending on code review. If code is readable and understandable, documentation will not be necessary.
The code cannot be closed source. This proof of concept will later be merged with a separate project/solution. It may also be improved on later. You may freely use any free/open source OCR library, such as IronOCR or the .net wrapper of tesseract (for example).
This product may not be resold.
Auto-bids will not be accepted.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $175 for this job
“.NET Experts!” with over 10 years of [url removed, login to view], we are a leading .NET development company. we specialize in both Web & Desktop applications. We are also having expertise on AngularJS & MS [url removed, login to view] have studie Mere
Hi sir I am Hasan Jack and I have great experience working with OCR and I can surely help you with this project. Looking forward to hear from you. Regards, Hasan Jack
Hello i´m Luis Alberto [url removed, login to view] Developer with 9 years of experience, i would like to help you in your project, i have been worked with some similar program, extracting text of pdf files, i work with c# .
We've dedicated team of experts to deliver quality solution within your time frame. I can answer your queries on CHAT. Looking forward to work on your project.