We are a company that is at at the forefront of helping manufacturers gain visibility and optimize their production processes through digitization by implementing industrial IoT and big data analytic solutions. Specifically, we provide an advanced Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that creates a digital twin of the manufacturing shop-floor.
We are looking to consistently engage with motivated and highly-talented software developers. Individual projects typically last for 3-6 months, and developers who prove their worth will be offered long-term engagements. You will be working on projects related to the customisation of our MES solutions to meet specific customer requirements.
Our customer base spans diverse industries and includes Global Fortune 500 companies, regional manufacturing companies and emerging facility management firms.
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
- Proficiency in C#/[url removed, login to view] is a plus
- Proficiency in Databases/Web Applications/WPF is a plus
- Knowledge of MSSQL and Entity Framework
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges
- Ability to commit and deliver work on-time