The platform is built and operational. We need a Software Architect level developer to work on optimizing the system in a variety of areas and work on new modules.
The platform consists of the following technologies
- (Majority of the code) The booking system is built using the MEAN stack - MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Node.JS
- Azure Cloud Services and Azure functions
- C#.Net for one part of the booking function
- Google G Suite Calendar Integration
- Google Location and Drive time API's
- Microsoft Azure IOT Hub
- Xamarin Forms for the iOS and Android client apps. 4 apps. One for the stylists to manage bookings and one for the consumers to make bookings - Android and iOS both have a set of these apps.
- Stripe Payment integration
- [login to view URL]
- You will write code and refactor any inefficient code. this is a 100% coding role. You need to be an Architect level developer to solve problems with deep experience in platform building to do so
- Identify weak points in the system and fix. build for scale
- Develop API's and refactor any current API's to make them more efficient
- Develop new modules and integrate with a variety of other tools
- You must have previously architected and worked on one of the following systems in a cross-platform environment consisting of web, iOS and android apps:
- Mobile On Demand App
- Field Service Management App
- Scheduling App
The perfect candidate would have experience doing the following:
- Integrating a MEAN stack system with Google Calendar. Use Google Calendar as the core scheduling platform - offer time slots to consumers based on events listed in google calendar
- Mobile field service management: Schedule optimization algorithms.
- Integrated with Stripe Payment Systems
- Designed and built a Mobile field Management system using location services to manage on-demand and future bookings