I want to be able to backup sql azure database by "clientId" as parameter and to have sql script + data for few tables to local machine folder.
1. The UI will let to choose sql script by table or 1 script for all tables.
The database is in azure as replica db.
2. The UI let to Set ConnectionString to Source DB.
3. The UI will have log per table and progress of each table + count rows
4. The UI will have Input value for the parameter Id For the where clause.
5. The UI will give chose folder for destination sql script in local machine.
6. The Code will be in C# as Win Form project.
7. The select must be one table by one becuse the tables are big and can take long time.
8. No need to backup all tables, only few from constant list.
9. The log will save locally in the same destination fiolder as txt file.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $528 på dette job
When you say backup do you want it to create an .sql file with insert statements for each row? Win form is no problem, any reason you don't wwnt to use wpf?
I've been working with .NET programming especially using Visual Studio for more than 5 years. I understand your requirements and confident to finish it on time.
Hello, I have read your requirements to create windows program which generate DB Backup using dynamic parameter. I have 4.5 years experience of software development. Thanks Mahesh