We are looking for a skilled and experienced developer who's availability is very HIGH for approximately 60 hours a month for at least the following 6 months.
Each applicant will first have to pass an online test followed by a [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin] interview where you will be asked to solve a couple of bugs on a working project.
- Well experienced QA
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication
- High availability - We expect you to be able to test & provide feedback very quickly in order to ensure quality and timely delivery of our products.
- Excellent exploratory testing skills
- Customer oriented - Can drill down into existing spec and obtain deep knowledge of the behavior the user expects.
- Very organized
- know how to create clear and documented bugs with excellent repro steps and clear expected vs actual outcome.
- Can write detailed test cases and organized test plans that obtain optimal test coverage.
- Willing to work using Microsoft tools (use Test & Feedback for bugs, VSTS for creating Test Plans etc).and follow our procedures to the letter.
Procedures and Payments:
- Payment is 10$ USD/hour.
- You will go through a basic C# test online followed by another more advanced test, if you pass these we will conduct a 1 on 1 interview.
- Report your progress by email on a daily basis by 11 AM Jerusalem Time. Email will contain:
1. Description of what has been done yesterday.
2. What is planned for today.
3. Roadblocks and other issues that require attention.
- You will need to work with Git through VSO (Visual Studio Online).
- Attendance is required for a short online meeting every Sunday-Friday at 8:00 UTC for a 5-10 minutes scrum, where we will review your work items in VSO Kanban board.