I have an ongoing asp.net project which is to serve as backend for existing mobile apps.
The mobile apps are similar to SnapChat.
This project is MVC based ASP.NET project and server is on AWS EC2 Instance (Windows Server 2008 R2).
I can provide everything (Visual Studio project, xCode project, Android Studio project,AWS account if required)
I need some urgent changes on this backend and need someone who can implement push notification later for iOS & Android app as a next project.
You must have decent experience on ASP.NET, MVC5, AWS, Push notifications.
I'm looking for someone who can start immediately and work along the best practices only.
I will pay you by hourly. I'm open to raise hourly rate to the right candidate who can prove himself at this first task.
When you apply to this job, please answer following questions.
- What is your experience with AWS?
- Which version of Visual Studio have you installed?
- Do you know how to publish code changes to server from Visual Studio?
- Can I rely on you for a long term basis?
- Do you speak English fluently?
- When can you start working?
- Can you work via Teamviewer for this very first issue?
- Had you ever implemented push notification on backend server and mobile app too?
- What C# library did you use to send push to APNS and GCM?
I need someone who has proven record of required skills, so we don't waste both of yours and mine.
Looking forward to award the project to right candidate in 24 hrs.