I have app in C# that has memory leak on *some* machines with Windows 10.
This memory leak occurs on ONLY SOME machine configurations, so
PLEASE DO NOT BID UNTIL YOU TEST YOUR MACHINE and CONFIRM the leak.
Affected users report my app consumes a lot of memory (> 1 GB) without a need.
I have investigated this issue, but can't replicate memory leak on my VM with Win10 (or on Win7 device).
I'm looking for someone who can find & potentially fix this leak.
1.1. Windows 10
1.2. Microphone and speakers/headphones
1.3. Machine configuration susceptible to memory leak on my app (read below how to check)
2. Be able to locate memory leak causes.
3. Be moral enough to keep the code secret and not copy this app.
It will be great if you could also fix the problem if it is fixable (I will make separate Milestone for that).
CHECKING if you have RIGHT MACHINE:
1. Contact me (using Chat) for app binaries.
2. Plug-in your microphone and speakers/headphones. Make sure they are working correctly.
3. Install and run the app.
4. Play some music using any *LOCAL* media player (not a website). Loop it or make 2h playlist.
5. In my app add Microphone channel on left panel.
6. Add playing Player channel on right panel. You should see music signal.
7. Press Start button.
8. Let it run up to 2 hours. Do NOT connect/disconnect any input/output devices (like microphone) while running this test. You can plat with parameters if you like.
9. If after 2h your memory usage is about 100-200 MB - YOU DON'T HAVE AFFECTED MACHINE. If memory usage is greater than 200 MB and is growing, the leak occurs - YOU HAVE AFFECTED MACHINE. Please make screenshot, kill the app and place your bid. Hope you can find & fix the leak!
hello, can you send my the binaries, I worked for over 3 years with c# and c++ projects, and I dealed with a lot of memory leak issues thanks, Muhammad
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $196 på dette job
I have rich experience for C# application Memory issues. I read and understand your requirements fully. As an expert, I will fix your issues perfectly soon. Also, I will support for you. Thank you. Best Regards.
Hello Sir/ Ma’am We are a group of Software Engineers having 10+ years of experience. Expert in JAVA, C, C++ , C# , ANDROID, MATLAB. Please check our profile for reference. Thank you
Hello! I am interested to try and see if the leak happens on my Win 10 computers I have 2 laptops from different brand, different specs, but both runs Win 10. Please send the app binaries for me to test. Thank you.