- An interface is needed between an ERP System and a webservice for checking company fiscal status.
- The request-response message system will be in a JSON format.
- The code should be C#, Visual Studio 2010 compatible (the code will be integrated later in a C# application built in VS 2010).
- The interface will need two functionalities:
1. First functionality: on a user interface a user must provide a company fiscal code (in a text box) and the user should be able to invoke the method for checking fiscal status (by pressing a button). The result from the webserver will be shown as a message window.
2. Second functionality: running the same webservice for checking several companies.
- The user interface app installed on a test environment and instruction for installing on the go-live environment
- The code / project solution
- 1 month post-deployment free service if needed